Definición de apraxia en inglés:
Inability to perform particular purposive actions, as a result of brain damage.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yes, it's about dreams (both nightly kind and aspirations - Hollywood) but also about mental incoherence, brain damage, aphasia, apraxia, agnosia.
- Dementia is chronic and progressive, and it is characterized by the gradual onset of impaired memory and deficits in two or more areas of cognition, such as anomia, agnosia or apraxia.
- Inability to execute an intended action is known as apraxia, slowness and difficulty in doing it is dyspraxia.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is important to note that in severe cases apraxic patients may have difficulty even with pointing.
- It is horrible that apraxic children are sometimes misdiagnosed as autistic, or even mentally retarded.
- Most apraxic children will be in therapy at least 4 years and sometimes significantly longer.
Late 19th century: from German Apraxie, from Greek apraxia 'inaction'.
Palabras que riman con apraxiadyspraxia
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda