Definición de armamentarium en inglés:
sustantivo (plural armamentaria /-ˈte(ə)rēə/)
1The medicines, equipment, and techniques available to a medical practitioner.
- There is no question that Blundell introduced blood transfusion into the medical armamentarium of the 19th century.
- Stenting the airways has now been an integral part of the medical armamentarium for more than a decade.
- Because no single agent meets all of these criteria, the physician must choose from the available armamentarium based on the anesthetic properties that are most desired.
1.1A collection of resources available for a certain purpose: the entire armamentarium of electronic surveillance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Companies must take the difficult step of eschewing the anodyne of traditional research - tracking studies and attitude and usage assessment - the entire armamentarium of probes.
- Yet critical care units are but one part of the medical armamentarium, and they can also be studied in the context of the overall course of a patient's disease.
- The aspiring leader will be at a distinct disadvantage if a working knowledge of these areas is missing from his/her armamentarium.
late 19th century: from Latin, 'arsenal, armory'.
Definición de armamentarium en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan