sustantivo (plural armamentaria /-ˈte(ə)rēə/)
- 1The medicines, equipment, and techniques available to a medical practitioner.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is no question that Blundell introduced blood transfusion into the medical armamentarium of the 19th century.
- Stenting the airways has now been an integral part of the medical armamentarium for more than a decade.
- Because no single agent meets all of these criteria, the physician must choose from the available armamentarium based on the anesthetic properties that are most desired.
- 1.1A collection of resources available for a certain purpose: the entire armamentarium of electronic surveillanceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Companies must take the difficult step of eschewing the anodyne of traditional research - tracking studies and attitude and usage assessment - the entire armamentarium of probes.
- Yet critical care units are but one part of the medical armamentarium, and they can also be studied in the context of the overall course of a patient's disease.
- The aspiring leader will be at a distinct disadvantage if a working knowledge of these areas is missing from his/her armamentarium.
late 19th century: from Latin, 'arsenal, armory'.
Más definiciones de armamentariumDefinición de armamentarium en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional