- A town, territory, or group of people fully armed for war.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The spread of communism prompted the USA to maintain the global presence it had adopted during the war in collaboration with western European allies, and the world became divided into two heavily armed camps.
- An informal boundary line has been drawn between these armed camps.
- Our airports are armed camps patrolled by soldiers in camouflaged uniforms.
Más definiciones de armed campDefinición de armed camp en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional