sustantivo[usually as modifier]
- Equipment or clothing supplied by the army.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sarah Jane Masters bought a new pair of desert boots, a camp bed, water bottles, a rucksack, sunglasses and toiletries because she thought standard army issue equipment was not up to the job.
- At one camp, the buses stopped and women passed out food to the troops, who have had to ration their army-issue packets of ready-to-eat meals due to disruptions to supply lines by fierce fighting further south.
- Last year Scotland on Sunday revealed more than half of all soldiers buy their own equipment because they do not trust army-issue kit.
Más definiciones de army issueDefinición de army issue en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional