- A marriage planned and agreed to by the families or guardians of the bride and groom, who have little or no say in the matter themselves.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We shared our views on the merits of Eastern arranged marriages versus love marriages in the West.
- It was indeed mentally invigorating to enter into a debate on arranged marriages versus love marriages.
- Her family apparently informed her they had agreed to the arranged marriage and that lobola of seven cattle had already been paid.
Más definiciones de arranged marriageDefinición de arranged marriage en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional