Definición de arthritis en inglés:
Painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints.
- Some people with psoriasis develop an inflammation of the joints known as psoriatic arthritis.
- We get through our cancer and heart disease only to face arthritis, dementia, and osteoporosis.
- Bone and joint ailments such as arthritis and rheumatism are often reported too.
- Example sentences
- An arthritic joint often contains loose bodies that interfere with smooth movement.
- Asthmatics and arthritics do better by objective measures, such as peak flow rate or flexibility.
- Now I must rest my arthritic fingers, twisted with the hard labor of my 50 years.
Pronunciación: /-ˈTHritik/adjetivo& sustantivo
Words that rhyme with arthritisappendicitis, bronchitis, cellulitis, colitis, conjunctivitis, cystitis, dermatitis, encephalitis, gastroenteritis, gingivitis, hepatitis, laryngitis, lymphangitis, meningitis, nephritis, neuritis, osteoarthritis, pericarditis, peritonitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis
Definición de arthritis en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan