- Painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some people with psoriasis develop an inflammation of the joints known as psoriatic arthritis.
- We get through our cancer and heart disease only to face arthritis, dementia, and osteoporosis.
- Bone and joint ailments such as arthritis and rheumatism are often reported too.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An arthritic joint often contains loose bodies that interfere with smooth movement.
- Asthmatics and arthritics do better by objective measures, such as peak flow rate or flexibility.
- Now I must rest my arthritic fingers, twisted with the hard labor of my 50 years.
Pronunciación: /-ˈTHritik/adjetivo & sustantivo
mid 16th century: via Latin from Greek, from arthron 'joint'. Arthritic was already used in late Middle English.
Más definiciones de arthritisDefinición de arthritis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional