- A sketch or drawing of someone or something, produced when no photograph is available.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She flew to the UK this week to recreate an artist's impression.
- Architect drawings of the proposed plans are currently on display within the church with an accompanying artist's impression of the completed work.
- The US military released the first tentative artists' impression yesterday.
Más definiciones de artist's impressionDefinición de artist's impression en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional