Definición de asparagus fern en inglés:
A decorative indoor or greenhouse plant with feathery foliage, related to the edible asparagus.
- Genus Asparagus, family Liliaceae: several species, in particular A. plumosus
- The asparagus fern, Asparagus setaceus, is happy to spend its life in a semi-shaded part of the kitchen - just make sure the feathery foliage is misted occasionally, and don't let the compost dry out for long periods.
- The poster-calendar features 24 of the most harmful environmental weeds, including wandering jew, camphor laurel, orange jessamine, umbrella tree, asparagus fern and morning glory.
- There's two mini cyclamen, an asparagus fern, and some whose names I can't remember so I'll have to look them up.
Definición de asparagus fern en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan