- As a result, families are now bearing the main responsible for their children's education, particularly with regard to the financial aspects.
- In addition to the key production and marketing issues, environmental and food safety aspects will also be featured prominently.
- This column is packed full of information and features about all aspects of careers, employment, recruitment and qualifications.
- I am not a doctor but I think he made several great points regarding the medical aspect of the issue.
- Each week a speaker will present the various aspects of an election issue and participate in a discussion with the students in attendance.
- We will deal with the first of those questions in Chapter 17, and will then consider both aspects of enforceability in Chapter 18.
- Appearances apart, there is difference in quality aspects like lustre.
- So there's a striking contrast between the grim aspect of the kitchens and vaults at ground floor level, and the movement of space and light at first-floor level and above.
- A huge glass roof gives an interesting aspect to the bar area.
- Slope aspect or direction of exposure may also influence surface runoff.
- Planted with a southern aspect to take advantage of the low arc of the winter sun, it has trees, shrubs, herbaceous plants and dwarf bulbs.
- This is a viewpoint sandwich stop with a southerly aspect.
- To the right, the dual aspect living/dining room runs the length of the property, is decorated in neutral tones and includes a marble fireplace.
- The dual aspect dining room is wallpapered in rich green and has views to both the front and rear.
- To the right, the dual aspect living room overlooks the front garden through a bay window and has a picture window to the back.
- The positive aspects of trine and sextile are the areas where tension's resolution is found.
- The harmonious aspects bring an easy relationship between the planets involved.
- Also, your progressed moon at 11 Taurus is making a trine aspect to your natal Uranus in Virgo.
There are two aspects in English, the progressive or continuing aspect (expressing duration, typically using the auxiliary verb be with a form in -ing, as in I was reading a book) and the perfect or perfective (expressing completed action, typically using the auxiliary verb have with a past participle, as in I have read the book).
- The tense, aspect, or voice of verbs in academic writing often seems to be related to degrees of generality or relevance or to signal discourse functions like transition or foregrounding.
- It has something that is similar, but it is really a distinction between imperfective and perfective aspect.
- It clarifies how developing inflections, particularly tense markers, align with aspect categories and how this association varies across proficiency level.
verbo[with object] Astrology
- Since the Part of Fortune is a zodiacal point, it can be said to be aspected by planets, but it does not make aspects itself.
- However, the Part of Fortune is aspected by a sinister trine from Saturn, ruler of the 2nd, which is good.
- The lights are well aspected and in trine to each other.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It could well be that the aspectual markers introduce events.
- Reception is one of the most powerful considerations in traditional astrology - its presence in an aspectual contact is capable of completely overturning the otherwise expected meaning.
- It seems that both constructions are compatible with the different aspectual meanings, but to different degrees.
Late Middle English (denoting the action or a way of looking at something): from Latin aspectus, from aspicere 'look at', from ad- 'to, at' + specere 'to look'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: as·pect
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.