- A condition in which certain fungi infect the tissues. It most commonly affects the lungs, owing to inhalation of spores from moldy hay, and is then informally called farmer’s lung.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fungi that cause this condition are blackish molds of the genus Aspergillus, phylum Ascomycota
- Rarer conditions include aspergillosis (a serious lung infection) and cryptococcal meningitis (infection causing swelling in the brain, which can be life threatening).
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis is most often a complication of asthma or cystic fibrosis.
- No subjects reported a history of clinically demonstrable tuberculosis or allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis as defined by the criteria of Rosenberg and colleagues.
Más definiciones de aspergillosisDefinición de aspergillosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional