Definición de aspherical en inglés:
(Especially of the surface of an optical lens) not spherical.
- The newly developed 9-group 11-element structured lens, which offers 10x optical zoom, includes a glass-molded aspherical lens.
- Optical configurations include plano, spherical, aspherical, toric, cylindrical, diffractive, and sometimes combinations of these.
- In 1665, he developed the principles of his theory of gravitation, worked out fluxional calculus, devised instruments for grinding lenses to aspherical shapes, decomposed solar light into its component colors.
- Example sentences
- Designs incorporating aspheric optics can magnify the image by about 20X; higher values require folded compound magnification schemes.
- The system uses a generalized aspheric optic element placed near the aperture stop of an optical instrument to produce these results.
- Typically, the designer adds more lens elements or applies small perturbations to spherical shapes using aspheric surfaces.
Definición de aspherical en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia