(Especially of the surface of an optical lens) not spherical.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The newly developed 9-group 11-element structured lens, which offers 10x optical zoom, includes a glass-molded aspherical lens.
- Optical configurations include plano, spherical, aspherical, toric, cylindrical, diffractive, and sometimes combinations of these.
- In 1665, he developed the principles of his theory of gravitation, worked out fluxional calculus, devised instruments for grinding lenses to aspherical shapes, decomposed solar light into its component colors.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Designs incorporating aspheric optics can magnify the image by about 20X; higher values require folded compound magnification schemes.
- The system uses a generalized aspheric optic element placed near the aperture stop of an optical instrument to produce these results.
- Typically, the designer adds more lens elements or applies small perturbations to spherical shapes using aspheric surfaces.
Definición de aspherical en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional