- A long-legged predatory or bloodsucking bug that occurs chiefly in the tropics and feeds mainly on other arthropods. Some of those that bite humans can transmit microorganisms such as the one causing Chagas' disease.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Reduviidae, suborder Heteroptera: numerous species
- An assassin bug passes by and eats the clutch for breakfast.
- Perhaps it is this effect that the assassin bug uses to gauge its distance from a victim?
- They are called kissing bugs or assassin bugs in English, but in Latin America they have many regional names.
Más definiciones de assassin bugDefinición de assassin bug en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional