Definición de assignation en inglés:
1An appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers: his assignation with an older woman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is believed that the original carnival was a much bigger and rowdier affair with fights, bear baitings and puppet shows, bull fights and secret assignations in gondolas.
- The other is a lurid science fiction tale, made up by the woman's demon lover during assignations in rundown, disreputable places.
- He kept a secret journal of his assignations with high-power closeted Hollywood players and revelled in his clandestine life as a quasi-hooker.
2The allocation or attribution of someone or something as belonging to something.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Was it designed to implicate as many individuals as possible in the killings, and thus to make any future assignation of responsibility for specific acts of genocide just about impossible?
- More data are necessary to understand the significance of a possibly general assignation of short branches to basal and species-poor taxa by tree-reconstruction algorithms.
- Haplotypes usually have to be estimated from the genotype data, with random assignation whenever the haplotype cannot be inferred unambiguously.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda