- 1Confident: “Certainly not,” was her assured replyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Longford were a much bigger and more mature team than Galway, and were much more assured and confident.
- But thanks to Erika's show of full-hearted support, he now felt much more assured and confident about himself and in his abilities as a leader.
- He gave his evidence in a very confident and assured way.
- 2 [attributive] Protected against discontinuance or change: an assured tenancyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This has resulted in employees of companies believing that bonuses were an assured part of their total remuneration package.
- Although we are now familiar with the notion that an assured shorthold tenancy gives the tenant a very limited security of tenure, that would not have been the case in 1988.
- If the annual market rent is in excess of £25,000 no landlord could reasonably be expected to let the premises at less than the market rent when the only advantage of an assured tenancy would be to the tenant.
- [sentence adverb]: if they lose their hold, they will assuredly drownMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The first answer is most assuredly correct, but I'm not so certain of the second.
- Expensive gas would assuredly lead to lower demand, and burning less of it would definitely aid the environment.
- Also, there are espresso machines and fridges full of soda, and, assuredly, one full of beer as well.