- A respiratory condition marked by spasms in the bronchi of the lungs, causing difficulty in breathing. It usually results from an allergic reaction or other forms of hypersensitivity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fungi can also worsen the symptoms of asthma and cause allergic sinusitis.
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- If you have allergic asthma, you or other family members may well also suffer from eczema or hay fever.
late Middle English: from medieval Latin asma, from Greek asthma, from azein 'breathe hard'.
Más definiciones de asthmaDefinición de asthma en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional