Definición de atlas moth en inglés:
A very large, boldly marked silkworm moth that occurs in both the Old and New World tropics.
- Genus Attacus, family Saturniidae: several species, in particular A. atlas of Asia, which is the largest moth in the world
- It includes the atlas moths Rothschildia, which are the largest in the country.
- Color slides and digital images include a wide variety of North American and tropical species including hawkmoths, silkmoths, tiger moths, atlas moths, micro moths, prominents, caterpillars and many others.
- Some of the atlas moths and a Noctuid moth have wingspans over 300 mm.
Definición de atlas moth en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan