- 1Electrical disturbances in the atmosphere due to lightning and other phenomena, especially as they interfere with telecommunications.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The distance between flight tracks would depend on weather and atmospherics and how they impacted on radar range.
- Your preflight weather briefing can be somewhat more critical in winter, because weather moves so quickly that a destination only 100 miles away may have dramatically different atmospherics than your point of departure.
- While the far west may have the more vicious winter temperatures, often subceeding minus 40 degrees C, the northeast is infamous for its radically changeable winter atmospherics.
- 2Effects intended to create a particular atmosphere or mood, especially in music: a jazz sound with spooky atmosphericsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The atmospherics, effects and acting are awesome.
- Now, recording under the moniker Microbunny (a distortion of a nickname someone gave him), Okada creates sublime atmospherics that would no doubt please his mentor.
- Indeed, Sanko's guitar and voice, with some additional atmospherics provided by subtle effects and keyboard flourishes, constitute the album's core.
Más definiciones de atmosphericsDefinición de atmospherics en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional