- On the top of: the weathervane is perched atop the barnMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Many had perched atop the two and three-storeyed buildings on either side of the road.
- Perched awkwardly atop each tree was a scruffy but huge Californian condor.
- The large yellow house was perched atop a sharp incline of rocks leading down to the beach.
adverbioVolver al principio
- On the top: the air raid siren atop of the courthouseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The symbol atop of the entilj church belfry is quite unusual for a Catholic region: it forms a patriarchal cross with three crossbars standing atop of a recumbent and somewhat stylized crescent.
- Part way down, we stopped at the Torre Tavira, which is a merchant's house atop of which an observation tower was built.
Más definiciones de atopDefinición de atop en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional