- It was understood by the parties that Berscheid would arrange to have the dashboard attached and then ship the vehicle to Germany at Koneke's expense.
- You can also attach this to a door to set off the alarm if an intruder tries to get in.
- It also functions as a 2-inch camera adaptor, allowing cameras to be attached to 2-inch eyepiece holders.
- Make sure it is printed on good quality A4 size paper and never attach extra documents, letters or certificates - save these for the interview.
- I attached the document he needed to send and I copied him in so he'd know it had been sent.
- I am attaching three documents that can be used to circulate this information.
- When he first discussed the seminar with a senior officer from another government, there were conditions attached, appropriate rank being one of them.
- But there were still certain conditions to be attached, so far as most of the female players were concerned.
- It attached 21 conditions, including the relocation of a planned crèche and nursing home.
- Many of the characters in the book - the people he meets and attaches himself to along the way - will be dead in a decade.
- Now the weaknesses have overwhelmed them and Williams has become a raving, paranoid, conspiratorial embarrassment to himself and to any cause he attaches himself to.
- You are a princess, and whether you like it or not, you were born for a greater purpose than frolicking around with that no good, filthy lummox you have attached yourself to.
- Another remembered Jawaharlal Nehru's words and said that one should not attach too much importance to winning or losing an election.
- But fans are still worried that the star players might not attach too much importance to the match and may not show off their real skills.
- Why do we attach so much importance to things like our computers?
- However, the 5% rate attaches to the value of the house only, not the contents.
- The value which attaches to them can - up to a point - be measured in a price tag.
- Judging whether any value attaches to the use made of it in these other spheres in any case depends on first understanding the ideas themselves.
- Buffalo City is successfully recovering money from defaulting ratepayers by attaching their properties.
- To recover the alleged stolen money, he said the unit had attached all Stone's properties here and in Port Elizabeth.
- They also attached property belonging to Naomi Worth, worth close to a million rand, including a Northcrest house.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So I bought an attachable flash and became the only person with a non-snazzy camera to avoid red eye.
- If you're planning to use your hand-held computer to write papers, it's best to invest in an attachable pocket keyboard, which sells for about US $100.
- Anyone intending to write e-mails of any reasonable length is probably going to need an attachable keyboard, for instance, rather than use the built-in keypad.
attack from early 17th century:
This is from French attaquer (from Italian attaccare ‘join battle’). The base is an element of Germanic origin shared by attach (Middle English); ‘joining’ is a key sense.
Palabras que riman con attachbatch, catch, crosshatch, detach, hatch, latch, match, mismatch, natch, outmatch, patch, scratch, thatch
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.