- 1A person on the staff of an ambassador, typically with a specialized area of responsibility: military attachésMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the last week of June, a defense attaché and a political officer from the US Embassy in New Delhi made an unpublicised visit to Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Ambassador thought that his attaché lacked objectivity and analytical skill.
- As we were being shown around, one of the other ambassadors and his attaché, Richard, arrived.
early 19th century: from French, literally 'attached', past participle of attacher.
Más definiciones de attachéDefinición de attaché en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional