- Opinions that I agree with are more restful, and a sense of humour is attractive.
- He is a small, intense individual with an attractive, self-deprecating sense of humour.
- The landscaping of the village is very attractive with mature trees adding great character.
- For I suddenly seem to be encountering a new generation of stunningly attractive women in their fifties.
- Footballer David Beckham is one of the most sexy and attractive men on the planet.
- She was naturally attractive with her cute face and short but nicely curved body.
- This opens up a spectre of interesting possibilities, none of them attractive to him.
- However the interest rate gap was still proving attractive to foreign investors.
- The region needs this type of investment to make it attractive to industrialists, tourists, and workers.
- Adhesion is the attractive force that exists between the coating and the gun metal.
- It is not easy to deform a solid because of the strong attractive forces within the structure.
- If two atoms start to move apart, the attractive forces will draw them back toward each other.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'absorbent'): from French attractif, -ive, from late Latin attractivus, from the verb attrahere (see attract).
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: at·trac·tive
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.