- A theory that supposes that one attempts to understand the behavior of others by attributing feelings, beliefs, and intentions to them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We also discuss the role of attribution theory in understanding the marital distress of these couples.
- This version of attribution theory has been successfully applied to a range of children and adolescents.
- However, attribution theory could be used again to supply an alternative explanation: the incumbent may have claimed more of the credit than he or she may have been entitled to.
Más definiciones de attribution theoryDefinición de attribution theory en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional