Definición de aubrietia en inglés:
A dwarf evergreen Eurasian trailing plant with dense masses of foliage and purple, pink, or white flowers. It is widely cultivated in rock gardens and on banks.
- Aubrieta deltoidea, family Brassicaceae
- The most commonly planted rockery flowers are aubretia and alyssum.
- Clip back aubretias, arabis and perennial candytufts when they have finished flowering.
- Creeping phlox, thyme and aubrietia grow between terrace stones, in typical English fashion, next to a creeping bent lawn.
early 19th century: modern Latin, named after Claude Aubriet (1668–1743), French botanist.
Definición de aubrietia en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan