- Another option is a digital aural thermometer that measures the temperature in the ear.
- Without doubt, especially during training, aural and other forms of fine sensory feedback are needed.
- Sellers faced an even bigger hurdle: he was moving from an aural medium to a visual one.
mid 19th century: from Latin auris 'ear' + -al.
The words aural and oral have the same pronunciation in standard English, which is sometimes a source of confusion. A distinctive pronunciation for aural has been proposed, with the first syllable rhyming with cow, but it has not become standard.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She had helped slow learners, schizophrenic adults, people who were visually and aurally impaired, and children with autism and cerebral palsy.
- The results reveal that children who were good at comprehending materials presented via TV were also good at comprehending materials presented aurally.
- One is the recency effect, which can occur when questions are presented aurally, and respondents, lacking sufficient time to process all responses and place them in long-term memory, select the last response offered.
Definición de aural en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional