Definición de babbler en inglés:
1A person who babbles.
- Not only are human rights (as decided by the legal babblers) to be elevated over all other political principles, but also they can be collective, and in their assertion actually extinguish individual human rights.
- Yes, this is all just history, and therefore of no interest to the chauvinistic babblers who dominate the national dialogue on US airwaves.
- It is this sort of people and not rootless metropolitan babblers who value and indeed venerate the Queen.
2A thrushlike Old World songbird with a long tail, short rounded wings, and typically a loud discordant or musical voice.
- I stray from the purpose of our trip: birds, which were no less alluring than all the scenes mentioned above, with names such as coucals, laughingthrushes, babblers, and junglefowl.
- The clearing of undergrowth for trek paths and human interference had badly affected the thrushes, babblers, warblers and bulbuls in this region.
- Morphologically, babblers differ from thrushes and flycatchers by the lack of distinct juvenal plumage.
Definición de babbler en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan