- The protrusion of a pregnant woman’s belly, especially when it is first noticeable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even the loose-fitting T-shirt could not hide Billie Piper's growing baby bump, three months into her first pregnancy.
- Coleen Rooney has shown off her baby bump for the first time during a holiday with her footballer husband Wayne in Barbados.
- She recently showed off her baby bump recently on a visit to a museum in Copenhagen.
Más definiciones de baby bumpDefinición de baby bump en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional