Definición de back alley en inglés:
A narrow passage behind or between buildings.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once in the city, she got lost immediately in the maze of back alleys and narrow lanes.
- Steve's is not the first complaint I have received about unwanted rubbish being left in the back alleys behind terraced homes.
- In this city the citizens run madly, ignoring the back alleys, tunnels and buildings of yesterday.
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
Secret or illegal, as might be found in a back alley: a back-alley drug deal
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sadly, too many of them turn to back alley silicone.
- ‘But for that to happen a lot of women would have to start dying from back alley abortions,’ said another.
- Both of them said that they'd never have an abortion, but they don't want to go back to the days of back alley abortions and women dying.
Definición de back alley en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda