Definición de back door en inglés:
1The door or entrance at the back of a building.
- They pushed open the back doors and entered the building, passing by the control room and up the concrete back stairs, heading for their changing rooms.
- Bob pried open one of the back doors to the building, and they all scrambled out into the cool night air.
- Veon threw open his door and opened the back doors, grabbing his pistols and stuffing them into his belt.
1.1A feature or defect of a computer system that allows surreptitious unauthorized access to data.
- Around the same time, Mydoom.A was infecting machines around the world, leaving a small backdoor to each infected computer.
- Once downloaded, the victim unwittingly activates the backdoor by compiling Sendmail from source code.
- It also attempts to open a backdoor on infected Windows PCs, allowing hackers to exploit compromised systems.
adjetivo(also backdoor) [attributive] Volver al principio
(Of an activity) clandestine; underhanded: backdoor private deals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It seems to me it might be a back door attempt to get around the trial judge's findings of fact in this case.
- It is a back door to privatisation and should be resisted by anyone who believes in the health service.
Definición de back door en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan