- A minor street remote from a main road: the fetid backstreets of the shanty town [as modifier]: a backstreet garageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But also - by wandering through the lesser-known quarters, backstreets and countless minor markets - you will get a sense of the living city too.
- It sounded as remarkable in person as it did on the day I had it playing on my discman, walking through the backstreets of Berlin looking for the studio in which it was recorded.
- Turn right out of Gare du Nord and it's only a short walk through the backstreets to Montmartre, a bohemian hill with spectacular views across the city.
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
- Operating or performed secretly, and typically illegally: a loophole that allowed backstreet chemists to make methamphetamineMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However the use of illegal backstreet operations to remove the tumours is being slammed by the local authorities.
- Unemployment at 70% is exacerbating poverty, prostitution, backstreet abortion and honour killing.
- And some women died from backstreet abortions.
Más definiciones de backstreetDefinición de backstreet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional