- Ill feeling: there has always been bad blood between these familiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There has been so much bad blood in my family, but I just thought ‘I am not going to get involved in that’ so I hugged him.
- There was bad blood there already - little John and Peter had been feuding since their first year of school - and pretty soon a turf war broke out.
- There's a lot of bad blood - there's a lot of bad blood on both sides and it hasn't dissipated.
Más definiciones de bad bloodDefinición de bad blood en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional