- Shameless and undisguised; barefaced: a bald-faced lieMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They told bald-faced lies or provided to Western intelligence defectors who told bald-faced lies.
- But that pack of bald-faced lies and brazen Orwellisms was a mere amateur's work compared to the Memorial Day speech.
- Six months later, he published a bald-faced lie in the Times, misrepresenting what he had reported to the agency.
Más definiciones de bald-facedDefinición de bald-faced en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional