sustantivo (plural banditos or bandidos)North American
- A Mexican bandit, especially as represented in movies and popular culture.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From south of the Border I saw several Mexican bandidos arriving.
- Tejon takes on a lot of different gun-toting opponents on his road to revenge, from soldiers to urban thugs to desert banditos.
- We had known it would be outside the town proper because Ben had come from a well-to-do family until banditos murdered his parents.
Más definiciones de banditoDefinición de bandito en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional