- A shoulder-belt with loops or pockets for cartridges.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was also decided that all Marines would carry their sleeping bags, an extra bandolier of small arms ammunition, and extra stretchers - initially to carry ammunition and then casualties.
- There were stakes thrust in his belt, and he wore a bandoleer over his left shoulder, also studded with wooden stakes.
- They wear bandoliers of self-contained paint cartridges.
late 16th century: from French bandoulière; perhaps from Spanish bandolera (from banda 'sash'), or from Catalan bandolera (from bandoler 'bandit').
Más definiciones de bandolierDefinición de bandolier en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional