sustantivo• derogatory , chiefly US
- A member of the banking industry seen as profiteering or dishonest: nothing ever seems to happen to any of the banksters who caused all the problems in the first placeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The White House appears to have gone over to the supply side with its proposed tax on big banks, as it scores populist points against the banksters, too.
- Whether through stoking fear of their failure or outright intimidation of the policymakers or something in between, the banksters own the country.
- There was a House hearing with CEOs of the top banks today, where the banksters took a mostly conciliatory tone.
Más definiciones de banksterDefinición de bankster en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional