- A paramedical worker with basic medical training working in a rural district in China.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These practices can be found in different times and places, including traditional Chinese, Tibetan and herbal folk medicine, midwifery and the barefoot doctors of 20th century China.
- Schuftan's approach mirrors the experience of the barefoot doctors in China in the 1960s and 1970s.
- I didn't realize that there were still barefoot doctors around in China.
Más definiciones de barefoot doctorDefinición de barefoot doctor en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional