Definición de barnyard en inglés:
sustantivochiefly North American
The area of open ground around a barn.
- Run-off from barnyards, cropland, feedlots, septic tanks, and intensively managed turf areas such as golf courses can introduce large quantities of organic matter and nutrients into a pond.
- Farmers emptied their barnyards and built factory-size sheds in the rolling hills.
- Proper grading and tiling can reduce wet barnyards.
adjetivoVolver al principio
(Especially of manners or language) characterized by a lack of propriety; coarse, indecent, earthy: a polite way of avoiding barnyard language
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the barnyard smell will not disrupt our bountiful Christmas breakfast.
- I give it a 5 + for an excellently executed plot - great characters with much human realism but am disappointed with the common barnyard language.
- What is with you that you cheapen our good movies [almost good] with barnyard language.
Definición de barnyard en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan