Definición de bartsia en inglés:
A herbaceous plant of the figwort family. Some kinds obtain additional nourishment by attachment to the roots of other plants, especially grasses.
- Bartsia and related genera, family Scrophulariaceae: several species, in particular the pink-flowered red bartsia (Odontites serotina)
- Cultivation in combination with growing a competitive crop will limit red bartsia infestations.
- The flora of these habitat mosaics is outstandingly species-rich and includes many rare northern species, such as alpine bartsia Bartsia alpina and bird's eye primrose Primula farinosa.
- P. latifolia (red bartsia, common bartsia) grows to 20 cm and is often reddish, with deeply toothed leaves.
modern Latin, from the name of Johann Bartsch (1709–38), Prussian botanist.
Definición de bartsia en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary