- A military hospital situated at some distance from the area of active operations during a war.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It operated fifty-eight domestic and overseas base hospitals for the military, twenty-four of them in France.
- Both were treated at the base hospital for smoke inhalation.
- He spent the next 4 hours at the base hospital for treatment and observation, and then returned to the line to continue his maintenance work.
Más definiciones de base hospitalDefinición de base hospital en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional