sustantivo[usually with modifier] • informal
- 1Violent physical assault: nine incidents of gay bashing were reported to the policeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One key component that distinguishes gay bashing from other hate crimes is that ‘it's not rooted in economic fears,’ says Levin.
- So we need to encourage ministers and priests and rabbis and bishops to speak out from the pulpit against anti-gay violence and gay bashing.
- We also rank first in violence against gays so from gay bashing to murder we have a lot of problems in this country.
- 1.1Severe criticism: press bashingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A show that has miraculously survived through low ratings and critical bashing for as long as it has deserves a better finale than this.
- Benefit bashing by the Opposition will not work in today's society.
- I will stay in medicine, despite all the doctor bashing in the press, I am still proud to be part of the profession.
Más definiciones de bashingDefinición de bashing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional