Definición de basophilia en inglés:
1A tendency to stain readily with a basic dye.
- The hematoxylin-eosin-stained sections demonstrated spherical organisms of varying size with central basophilia located within the necrotic granuloma (Figure, A).
- Hematoxylin-eosin-stained sections showed circular rings of light basophilia in many fibers.
- Staining with basophilic dyes such as toluidine blue (or methylene blue) is known as basophilia.
2A condition of the blood marked by the formation and accumulation of an excess of basophil cells.
- Complete blood count at diagnosis revealed a total leukocyte count of 50 000 / L, with 94% neutrophils and without a middle bulge or basophilia, which is consistent with a leukemoid reaction.
- Causes of basophilia, some of uncertain origin, are listed in Table 3.
- One patient showed a typical blood picture for CML transformation, with leukocytosis, neutrophilic left shift with increased blasts, and basophilia.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan