- A person who plays a double bass or bass guitar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bands of that era also featured great pianists, bassists, trumpeters, flautists, violinists, and occasional saxophonists.
- The bassists we have lined up include Chicago Symphony and Lyric Opera Orchestra members and excellent free-lance Jazz musicians so this should be a very exciting project.
- They went through five drummers, six bassists, four keyboard players, four lead vocalists, but only one lead guitarist, quite an achievement.
Más definiciones de bassistDefinición de bassist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional