Definición de batch en inglés:
- A supermarket yesterday withdrew a batch of own-brand peanut butter after a jar was found to contain cancer-causing chemicals.
- In contrast, a batch of discs can take two to four weeks to replicate.
- Those six rounds came from a batch of 200 loaded recently on a progressive press.
- It's always unpleasant when individuals who've worked on a second or third-rate film collect a batch of awards.
- So Australia collected a batch of free settlers before the gold rush.
- A batch of mosquitoes collected from the field was divided into two groups.
- The older database used a three-stage batch system in which records were duplicated across three tables.
- It includes a number of advanced features like creating encrypted backups or batch mode processing.
- Most backup environments perform their backups as a batch process sometime during the night.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Here's a mechanism for batching them into a locked-and-loaded tool for firing them into the world.
- From there, the mixture is sent to four 6,000-gallon batching tanks.
- It can be dispensed during batching operations or added to mixed concrete onsite.
late 15th century (in the senses 'process of baking', 'quantity produced at one baking'): based on an Old English word related to bacan (see bake). Current senses date from the early 18th century.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.