- A military force created to fight together, typically consisting of several different types of troops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Missiles, even equipped with nuclear warheads, offer large carrier battlegroups considerable military capability, but large surface vessels also offer tempting targets to enemy nuclear missiles.
- The taskforce will include a battlegroup from the 3rd Battalion, the Parachute Regiment, supported by eight Apache attack helicopters, which will be deployed for the first time.
- However, FCR will continue to be the primary means of exercising command within brigades, battlegroups and sub units.
Más definiciones de battle groupDefinición de battle group en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional