- 1The region or line along which opposing armies engage in combat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In any event, he said, the result is certain to fall short of the freedom enjoyed by reporters in Viet Nam, when they were often free to roam the countryside and routinely hitched rides to the battlefront on US Army helicopters.
- The intelligence officer reported that only light flak could be expected over the battlefront along the Rhine River.
- I've been in combat so many times, the battlefront is like home to me.
- 1.1The area in which opponents or opposing ideas meet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Suddenly the abundance of possession being won at midfield was strangled and the space in front of the full-forward line became a crowded battlefront.
- Most environmentalists would not think that fighting against school vouchers and privatizing public education are the most important battlefronts for the protection of our forests.
- Cable companies are fighting back on the digital battlefront, reducing the price lead held by digital broadcast satellite providers, a study found.
Más definiciones de battlefrontDefinición de battlefront en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional