- An aromatic liquid, used especially for the hair or as an aftershave, typically distilled from rum and the leaves of the bayberry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For instance, as a way of warding off grey hair, our anonymous beautician suggests a tonic of 1oz of castor oil, tincture of jaborandi (an American shrub) and 3oz of bay rum, applied every other night.
- The cornstarch absorbs perspiration, the baking soda neutralizes stank, and the clove oil and bay rum oil smell good.
- The woman carries a red flannel bandage and a bottle of bay rum, which was used for cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
Más definiciones de bay rumDefinición de bay rum en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional