- 1A bearlike climbing mammal, especially the red panda.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What is a bearcat, and why is that town the home of them?
- Instead he sighed and said, ‘It's a real bearcat.’
- But again, it's called a bearcat with a prehensile tail.
- 2A binturong.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One local creature that seems to be doing very nicely is the Palawan bearcat.
- Though they are often called bearcats because of their appearance, binturongs are actually tree-dwelling, nocturnal mammals more closely related to civets.
- The Palawan Bearcat usually stays in denser vegetation both in original and secondary growth forests.
- 3 • informal An aggressive or forceful person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He's a bearcat, I wouldn't kid you.
- I bet she is a bearcat to live with.
- My son is a total bearcat when his gums are hurting him.
Más definiciones de bearcatDefinición de bearcat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional