Definición de bedbug en inglés:
A bloodsucking bug that is a parasite of birds and mammals.
- Family Cimicidae, suborder Heteroptera: Cimex and other genera, and many species, in particular the chiefly nocturnal C. lectularius, which feeds mainly on humans, hiding in crevices or among clothing during the day
- Bloodsucking bedbugs are sneaking back between the sheets some 50 years after being all but wiped out in the developed world, a new study says.
- Fears that an infestation of giant, blood-sucking bedbugs is plaguing south Dublin have been raised after a second outbreak was confirmed.
- We wished to avoid the constant and real threat of bedbugs, fleas, and other insect pests which we had brought home in our bags, topclothing, and soiled linens.
Definición de bedbug en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India