- A sore developed by an invalid because of pressure caused by lying in bed in one position. Also called decubitus ulcer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was astonished to see patients coming out of hospital with big infected bedsores.
- I saw her develop bedsores, and the bedsores heal just in time for another hospital admission and another set of sores to form.
- He spent most of his days in bed, trying to keep himself from throwing up his medications, moving from time to time to take the pressure off his bedsores, and listening to music as he faded in and out of fevered consciousness.
Más definiciones de bedsoreDefinición de bedsore en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional