Definición de beginner en inglés:
A person just starting to learn a skill or take part in an activity.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- You are never too young or old to learn and the skills you need to learn as a beginner are the same no matter what your reason for taking lessons.
- The society is particularly is catering for beginners who want to learn the game and have a bit of fun at the same time.
- But they are, says Gina, great places for beginners to start to learn about plants.
- Good luck supposedly experienced by a beginner at a particular activity.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Would I be able to swoop in on some beginner's luck and take something home?
- Somewhere on the outskirts of town, his beginner's luck finally deserted him.
- If not, I shall have to put it down to beginner's luck - a bit like my politics.
Palabras que riman con beginnerBerliner, Corinna, dinner, grinner, inner, Jinnah, sinner, skinner, spinner, thinner, winner
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India