A person just starting to learn a skill or take part in an activity.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You are never too young or old to learn and the skills you need to learn as a beginner are the same no matter what your reason for taking lessons.
- The society is particularly is catering for beginners who want to learn the game and have a bit of fun at the same time.
- But they are, says Gina, great places for beginners to start to learn about plants.
- Good luck supposedly experienced by a beginner at a particular activity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Would I be able to swoop in on some beginner's luck and take something home?
- Somewhere on the outskirts of town, his beginner's luck finally deserted him.
- If not, I shall have to put it down to beginner's luck - a bit like my politics.