Definición de believer en inglés:
1A person who believes that a specified thing is effective, proper, or desirable: a believer in ghosts a firm believer that party politics has no place in local government
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm a firm believer that my job should not be my hobby.
- And while Pat knows she won't raise millions or even thousands of dollars, she's a firm believer that every bit counts.
- She is also a firm believer that dancing should be fun.
2An adherent of a particular religion; someone with religious faith.
- The site helps believers reflect on religious faith in thought and in practice.
- For Christians, and perhaps other religious believers as well, God is a person.
- This argument is applicable to the believers of every religion.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan